Mount Kailash Tour with Lhasa
“Mount Kailash Tour with Lhasa is the blend of wonderful heritages, astonishing nature, and spiritual mysticism. Thus, it’s an outstanding trip of Tibet.
- Trip Overview
- Detail Itinerary
- Price Detail
- Useful Information
- Trip Map
- Trip Gallery
- Trip Dates
- Optional Activities
Mount Kailash Tour with Lhasa is an outstanding tour of Tibet. This trip is the blend of wonderful heritages, astonishing nature, and spiritual mysticism. Lhasa is the capital of Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR), China. According to the Tibetan language, the word Lhasa means “the land of Gods”. This city has a glorious history of over 13 centuries with many impressive heritages.
Likewise, Mount Kailash is a spiritually very important mountain in Gangdise Range lies in western Tibet. This mountain is also recognized as “the center of the earth” by four religions: Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism, Bon, and Jainism. For hundreds of years a large number of people visiting this sacred mountain for divinity and good fortune.
Lhasa Mount Kailash tour begins by the scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa. In Lhasa, you will have guided sightseeing of Potala Palace (Palace of Dalai Lama), Jokhang Temple (The most sacred temple in Tibet) and Barkhor Market (Ancient round street market). Then you start the picturesque drive on Tibetan plateau towards west Tibet passing small Tibetan settlements and nomadic herdsman roaming across the wide arid plains.
Before Mount Kailash, you visit beautiful high altitude Sacred Lake “Mansarovar”. After savoring the beauty of this lake and holy bath in the lake you continue to drive to the base camp of Mount Kailash. From here you start trekking to encircle this holy mountain which takes two and half days to complete it. After the end of kora trip, you will get back to Lhasa and then Kathmandu following the same incoming procedure. Finally, you end this journey in Kathmandu.
After the end of kora trip, you will get back to Lhasa and then Kathmandu following the same incoming procedure. Finally, you end this journey in Kathmandu.
Mount Kailash Tour with Lhasa- Note:
Nepal is the only international destination for Tibet from where tourists can direct travel to Tibet. Lots of tourists visit Tibet from Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. In order to go Tibet from Kathmandu, all tourists must take Chinese Visa from Chinese Embassy of Kathmandu. We do ourselves all the tasks to obtain your Chinese visa. Please
In order to go Tibet from Kathmandu, all tourists must take Chinese Visa from Chinese Embassy of Kathmandu. We do ourselves all the tasks to obtain your Chinese visa. Please click here for detail information about Chinese Visa.
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu.
- Day 2 Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Day 3 Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa
- Day 4 Sightseeing in Lhasa.
- Day 5 Drive from Lhasa to Shigatse.
- Day 6 Drive from Shigatse to Saga.
- Day 7 Drive from Saga to Mansarovar.
- Day 8 Drive from Mansarovar to Darchen.
- Day 9 Trek from Darchen to Dirapuk. 1st day of Parikarma.
- Day 10 Trek from Dirapuk to Zuthulpuk. 2nd day of Parikarma.
- Day 11 Trek from Zuthulpuk to Darchen. Final day of Parikarma. Drive to Saga.
- Day 12 Drive from Saga to Shigatse.
- Day 13 Drive from Shigatse to Lhasa.
- Day 14 Departure from Tibet/ Fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu.
- Day 15 Departure from Kathmandu.
Steps of Contact and Booking with us
- Browse our website.
- Select a trip.
- Send an enquiry.
- Get a reply within 24 hrs.
- Discuss Trip details.
- Final your Trip.
- Pay Deposit & Book the Trip.
- Final Payment & Enjoy your Trip.