The spectacular adventurous journey goes around Mount Manaslu (8163 meters/ 26781 feet), the eight highest mountains in the world. It presents incredible mountain scenery, unique biodiversity, nd fascinating Tibetan looks culture & lifestyle.
- Trip Overview
- Detail Itinerary
- Price Detail
- Useful Information
- Trip Map
- Trip Gallery
- Trip Dates
- Optional Activities
Manaslu trek is the scenic adventurous hiking trip that goes around Mt. Manaslu (8163 meters/26781 feet), the eight tallest mountains in the world. The route of Manaslu trekking here mentioned is also famed as Manaslu Round Trekking as well as Manaslu Circuit Trekking. Trekking in Manaslu zone was officially opened for tourists by Nepal Government in 1991 AD.
The word Manaslu defines ‘The Mountain with Spirit’. Local people believe that the holy being who is strong and benevolent resides within this mountain.
Manaslu trek is amazing in nature and fascinating in culture. It put forward incredible mountain scenery and a diverse range of eco-systems of the area from 620 meters to 5160 meters above the sea level. The trail of this trekking is challenging along Budhi Gandaki. It passes a number of waterfalls and lakes and interesting Buddhist Monasteries at medieval looks villages in Nupri.
Amidst real trekkers, Manaslu trekking is being more popular day-by-day as the route is full of diversity, less explore and out of the crowd. The Larke La Pass (5160 meters) in this trekking is one of the high mountain passes of the Himalayan region. It grants eye-catching views of Mount Manaslu, Himal Chuli, Ganesh Himal and other peaks of 6000 meters height.
Manaslu trek begins from Arughat, a small town 126 km west from Kathmandu. The route follows the Budhi Gandaki River all the way from Arughat to its source just below the Larkya Pass. It’s little bit hard walking for the first few days via green countryside and lush forests. Later the trail gradually enters some scenic and culturally interesting Nupri zone. Here it meets some exotic Buddhist villages like Samagaon, Sirdibas, and Samdo. The speech, dress, and customs of villagers are almost like Tibetan.
Subsequently, the route climbs up the high pass of Larke La. It can be little tough to the crossing of the Larke La Pass (5125 m) when there is snow, however, the views of the towering Himalayas and the spectacular glaciers make it more than worth the effort. The pass links the Budhi Gandaki with the Marsyangdi valley. After reaching the top of it, the trail descends through beautiful alpine meadows before joining the main Annapurna Circuit route and heading to the trailhead of Syange followed by Beshisahar where the trekking ends.
Manaslu Trek- Note:
Manaslu Trek is 18 days of the trip. However, the itinerary is likely to be customized. Thus, please let us know if any request you have.
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu Airport.
- Day 2 Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat (620m/2034ft), 126 km west of Kathmandu. Driving 5 hours.
- Day 3 Trekking from Arughat to Soti Khola (869m/2851ft). Walking 6 hours.
- Day 4 Trekking from Soti Khola to Machha Khola (869m/2851ft). Walking 5 hours.
- Day 5 Trekking from Machha Khola to Jagat (1340m/ 4396ft). Walking 6 hours.
- Day 6 Trekking from Jagat to Deng (1860m/ 6102ft). Walking 6 to 7 hours.
- Day 7 Trekking from Deng to Namrung (2630m/ 8629ft). Walking 6 to 7 hours.
- Day 8 Trekking from Namrung to Samagaon (3520m/ 11549ft). Walking 6 to 7 hours.
- Day 9 Day at Samagaon. Excursion to Pungyen gompa. Walking 5 to 6 hours.
- Day 10 Trekking from Samagaon to Samdo (3875m/ 12713ft). Walking 4 to 5 hours.
- Day 11 Day for acclimatization in Samdo (3875m/ 12713ft).
- Day 12 Trekking from Samdo to Dharmashala (Larke Phedi) (4460m/14633ft). Walking 5 hours.
- Day 13 Trekking from Dharmashala to Bimthang (3590m/11778ft) via Larke La Pass (5160m/16929ft). Walking 8 hours.
- Day 14 Trekking from Bimthang to Tilje (2300m/ 7546 ft). Walking 5 hours.
- Day 15 Trekking from Tilje to Tal (1700m/ 5577ft). Walking 5 hours.
- Day 16 Trekking from Tal to Syange (1100m/ 3609ft). Walking 4 hours.
- Day 17 Drive from Syange to Kathmandu, 202 km. Driving 7 hours. Evening farewell dinner with Nepali Cultural show.
- Day 18 Final Departure.
Steps of Contact and Booking with us
- Browse our website.
- Select a trip.
- Send an enquiry.
- Get a reply within 24 hrs.
- Discuss Trip details.
- Final your Trip.
- Pay Deposit & Book the Trip.
- Final Payment & Enjoy your Trip.