Island Peak Climbing
“Island Peak Climbing is one most popular trekking expedition in Nepal. Indeed Island Peak is the busiest trekking peak in Nepal. The mission of this adventurous trip is climb to the top of Island Peak and to visit of Everest Base Camp.
- Trip Overview
- Detail Itinerary
- Price Detail
- Useful Information
- Trip Map
- Trip Gallery
- Trip Dates
- Optional Activities
Island Peak Climbing is one of the most popular trekking expeditions in Nepal. The mission of this adventurous trip is a climb to the top of Island Peak and also to visit of Everest Base Camp.
Indeed Island Peak is the busiest trekking peak in Nepal. This peak is also known as Imja Tse and it is 6187 meters high above sea level. It lies in the Khumbu Himalayan range in Everest region. Climbing this peak gives the best satisfaction every amateur climber.
If you are seeking the thrill of adventure and wish to widen your experience towards the peak climbing beyond simply trekking in Nepal, Island Peak is the mountain for you.
The journey of Island Peak Climbing starts trekking to Everest Base Camp. After the visit to Everest Base Camp, you head for Island Peak Climbing. Before go for climbing your climbing guide brief and follow you the course of climbing practices. He will teach you various aspects of climbing techniques.
Your effort to summit the peak will be rewarded with probably one of the best panoramic views in the world as you feel Lhotse, Nuptse, Baruntse, Ama Dablam, and Makalu is almost touching the tip of your nose.
Descending with a sense of achievement, you trek back following the cultural places, such as Pangboche, a traditional Sherpa village; Tengboche, famous for it’s ornately decorated Tibetan monasteries and Namche Bazaar, the Sherpa Capital and cultural center of Khumbu. Your trek ends in Lukla. From Lukla, you fly back to Kathmandu.
We offer you a full board package including the climbing permit from the NMA and all other necessary logistics – from arrival in Kathmandu up to your departure. Our professional trekking and climbing guide, sherpas and porters accompany you on the trek and climb.
Island Peak Climbing- Note:
The Island Peak Climbing package can be flexibly adjusted to your requirements. Please feel free to contact us for the price, any further information, and booking. We would be happy to take you on this adventure.
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu International airport.
- Day 2 Half day sightseeing tour of World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Day 3 Morning Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2804m/9199ft). Start trekking to Phakding (Alt. 2610m/8563ft).
- Day 4 Trekking from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (Alt. 3441m/11289ft).
- Day 5 Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar.
- Day 6 Trekking from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (Alt. 3860m/12664ft).
- Day 7 Trekking from Tengboche to Pheriche (Alt. 4240m/13911ft).
- Day 8 Trekking from Pheriche to Lobuche (Alt. 4910m/4910ft).
- Day 9 Trekking from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (Alt. 5365m/17602ft) then back to Gorak Shep.
- Day 10 Early in the morning hike up to Kalapatthar (Alt. 5555m/18225ft) then trek down to Lobuche (Alt. 4910m/4910ft).
- Day 11 Trekking from Lobuche to Chhukung (Alt 4730/ 15518ft) via Kongma La Pass (Alt 5535/ 18159ft).
- Day 12 Trekking from Chhukung to Island Peak Base Camp (Alt 5080m/ 16667ft).
- Day 13 Trekking from Island Peak Base Camp to High Camp (Alt 5600m/ 18373ft).
- Day 14 Climb Island Peak (6189 m/ 20305ft) and trek back to Chhukung (Alt 4730/ 15518ft).
- Day 15 Reserve Day for Contingency at Chhukung (Alt 4730/ 15518ft).
- Day 16 Trekking from Chhukung to Tengboche (Alt. 3860m/12664ft).
- Day 17 Trekking from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (Alt. 3441m/11289ft).
- Day 18 Trekking from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (Alt.2804m/9199ft).
- Day 19 Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu in the morning.
- Day 20 Rest day in Kathmandu.
- Day 21 Departure to home country.
Steps of Contact and Booking with us
- Browse our website.
- Select a trip.
- Send an enquiry.
- Get a reply within 24 hrs.
- Discuss Trip details.
- Final your Trip.
- Pay Deposit & Book the Trip.
- Final Payment & Enjoy your Trip.