Guge Kingdom Tour
“Guge Kingdom Tour is the journey to discover lost Kingdom of western Tibet. It’s amazing to see here the ruined fortress, clay forests, caves, centuries old temples and monasteries.
- Trip Overview
- Detail Itinerary
- Price Detail
- Useful Information
- Trip Map
- Trip Gallery
- Trip Dates
- Optional Activities
Guge Kingdom Tour is the journey to discover miraculous highlights of centuries-old history, culture, and spirituality of Tibet. Apart from the Guge Kingdom this trip also includes traveling to Lhasa, Mount Kailash, and Mansarovar Lake.
Lhasa is the capital of Tibet Autonomous Region, China. The city of Lhasa has a glorious history of over 13 centuries with many remarkable world heritage sites. Similarly, Guge Kingdom is the lost Kingdom in Tibet. It was flourished in the 10th century in a western part of Tibet. Now this kingdom does not exist but its ruins of the palace, amazing clay forests, caves, fortresses generate curiosity to every visitor of this site.
Further Mount Kailash is the most sacred mountain among Asia’s four major religious groups- Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism, Bon, and Jainism. They consider it as the center of the world and visit for divinity and good fortune.
The trip to the Lhasa Guge Kingdom and Mount Kailash starts by the panoramic flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa. In Lhasa, you visit Potala Palace (Palace of Dalai Lama), Jokhang Temple (The most sacred temple in Tibet) and traditional Barkhor Market. Then you start the scenic drive on Tibetan plateau towards west Tibet. En route you visit Holy Mansarovar Lake.
From Mansarovar, you set off your journey for the exploration of the lost Guge Kingdom. Next, you drive to the base camp of Mt. Kailash and start trekking round of this mountain which takes two and half days to complete it.
After the end of trekking, you will get back to Lhasa and then Kathmandu following the same incoming procedure. Finally, you end this journey in Kathmandu.
Guge Kingdom Tour- Note:
Nepal is the only international destination for Tibet from where tourists can direct travel to Tibet. Lots of tourists visit Tibet from Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal.
In order to go Tibet from Kathmandu, all tourists must take Chinese Visa from Chinese Embassy of Kathmandu. We do ourselves all the tasks to obtain your Chinese visa. Please click here for detail information about Chinese Visa.
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu.
- Day 2 Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Day 3 Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa.
- Day 4 Sightseeing in Lhasa.
- Day 5 Drive from Lhasa to Shigatse.
- Day 6 Drive from Shigatse to Saga.
- Day 7 Drive from Saga to Mansarovar.
- Day 8 Drive from Mansarovar to Zhada.
- Day 9 Drive from Zhada to Guge Kingdom. Drive back to Zhada.
- Day 10 Drive from Zhada to Darchen.
- Day 11 Trek from Darchen to Dirapuk.
- Day 12 Trek from Dirapuk to Zuthulpuk.
- Day 13 Trek from Zuthulpuk to Darchen. Drive to Saga.
- Day 14 Drive from Saga to Shigatse.
- Day 15 Drive from Shigatse to Lhasa.
- Day 16 Departure from Tibet/ Fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu.
- Day 17 Departure from Kathmandu.
Steps of Contact and Booking with us
- Browse our website.
- Select a trip.
- Send an enquiry.
- Get a reply within 24 hrs.
- Discuss Trip details.
- Final your Trip.
- Pay Deposit & Book the Trip.
- Final Payment & Enjoy your Trip.