Everest View Trek
“Everest View Trekking is introductory hiking trip to view Mount Everest and other Himalayan Peaks. It is a relatively short as well as flexible tour to Everest region.
- Trip Overview
- Detail Itinerary
- Price Detail
- Useful Information
- Trip Map
- Trip Gallery
- Trip Dates
- Optional Activities
Everest View Trek is the short introductory hiking tour of Everest region. This journey is also famous in the name of Everest Panorama trek. This hiking trip confers the best alternative for the people who are not able to hike up to the Everest Base Camp but aspire to see the world’s tallest mountain. This trip is relatively soft as well as flexible. It allows discovering major peaks of Everest region including Mt Everest, Mt Nuptse, Mt Lhotse, Mt Ama Dablam and Mt Thamserku. It grants to roaming Khumjung, the village of Sherpas who are the legendary mountaineers.
The another highlight of this tour is a visit to Tengboche, the beautiful Buddhist monastery lies on the lap of the Himalayas, built 350 years back. Its interesting fact is every team of Everest expedition visits this holy monastery to light the candles to receive the blessings for good health and safe mountaineering. Furthermore, this trip also gets you to detect the distinct plants and animals of the subalpine part of Everest zone.
To join this trip you would fly from Kathmandu to Tenzing Hillary airstrip at Lukla. This is 40 minutes incredible mountain flight. Upon entry to Lukla, firstly you meet with your trekking crew and hike upward to Dudh Koshi valley. After two days of trekking, you reach Namche Bazaar, the bustling market considered as the Gate Way of Everest. The next morning hike up to Syangboche is the most rewarding part of this trip as you get spectacular views of World’s tallest mountain Everest and other high peaks.
Subsequently, you visit Khumjung to experience the real culture of Sherpas. In Khumjung, you watch to the skull of Yeti at Khumjung Monastery and also a tour of Hillary School. The following day you trek to Tengboche, the Buddhist monastery with 20 feet Buddha’s sculpture and elegant wall hangings. Afterward, you step down to Lukla following the preceding path. Thus this exciting journey ends after the flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
Everest View Trek- Note:
Everest View Trek is 10 days of the trip. However, the itinerary is likely to be customized. Thus, please let us know if any request you have.
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu Airport.
- Day 2 Morning Flight from Kathmandu to Tenzing and Hillary Airport in Lukla (2804m/9199ft). Trekking from Lukla to Phakding (Alt. 2610m/8563ft). Walking 3 hours.
- Day 3 Trekking from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (Alt. 3441m/11289ft). Walking 5 hours.
- Day 4 Day at Namche Bazaar. Hiking to Shyangboche for Everest View and Khumjung Village (Alt. 3780m/12402ft) and trek back to Namche Bazaar. Walking 5 hours.
- Day 5 Trekking from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (Alt. 3860m/12664ft). Walking 5 hours.
- Day 6 Trekking from Tengboche to Monjo (Alt. 2835m/9301ft). Walking 6 hours.
- Day 7 Trekking from Monjo to Lukla (2804m/9199ft). Walking 4 hours.
- Day 8 Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu in the morning. Rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 9 Sightseeing tour to World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu valley. Evening farewell dinner with Nepali Cultural show.
- Day 10 Final Departure.
Steps of Contact and Booking with us
- Browse our website.
- Select a trip.
- Send an enquiry.
- Get a reply within 24 hrs.
- Discuss Trip details.
- Final your Trip.
- Pay Deposit & Book the Trip.
- Final Payment & Enjoy your Trip.