Everest Family Trek
“Everest Family Trekking is the hiking trip for the family with kids in Everest region. It allows exploring major highlights of Everest zone covering views of Mt. Everest, the village of legendary mountaineers and the distinct flora and fauna of subalpine zone.
- Trip Overview
- Detail Itinerary
- Price Detail
- Useful Information
- Trip Map
- Trip Gallery
- Trip Dates
- Optional Activities
Everest Family Trek is hiking holiday for the family with kids in Everest region. Everest Family trek is especially for the family who dreams of viewing Mount Everest, the world’s tallest mountain, and its beautiful landscape. This trip holds short walking for 4 to 5 hours every day aiming that your children also can do it in a comfortable way.
Any family with children who are used to doing some hill walking can join this wonderful journey. This trip allows you exploring major highlights of Everest area. They are spectacular views of Himalayan peaks of Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, and Thamserku; the village of legendary mountaineers; and the distinct flora and fauna of subalpine zone.
To join this trip you fly with your trekking guide from Kathmandu to Tenzing Hillary airstrip at Lukla. This is 40 minutes incredible mountain flight. As soon as you arrive at Lukla, you meet with your trekking crew (porters who carry your luggage). Then, you start hiking upward to Dudh Koshi valley. After two days of trekking from Lukla, you reach Namche Bazaar, the gateway to Mount Everest famous as Sherpa Capital.
On the way, you spend nights at mountain lodges of Phakding and Monjo. On fifth day morning hike up to Everest View Hotel at Syangboche, the most rewarding part of this trip as you get spectacular views of Mount Everest and other high peaks. In the afternoon you walk around bustling market ‘Namche Bazaar’ and rest. Later you step down to Lukla following the preceding path with one night staying at Phakding. Thus this exciting trekking ends after the flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. In Kathmandu, the guided sightseeing of World Heritages sites provides extra flavor to this trip.
Everest Family Trek- Note:
You can start Everest Family Trek on any date of the year. The best season is from September to November and from March to May. This trip can also be modified if required to make it longer or shorter as your request. We offer the best deal in the cost of Everest Family trek so book with us to get a good price of your family trekking in Everest, Nepal.
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu International airport.
- Day 2 Morning Flight from Kathmandu to Tenzing and Hillary Airport in Lukla (2804m/9199ft).
- Day 3 Trekking from Phakding to Monjo (Alt. 2986m/ 9797ft).
- Day 4 Trekking from Monjo to Namche Bazaar (Alt. 3441m/11289ft).
- Day 5 Day at Namche Bazaar.
- Day 6 Trekking back from Namche Bazaar to Phakding (Alt. 2610m/ 8563ft).
- Day 7 Trekking from Phakding to Lukla (2804m/9199ft).
- Day 8 Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu in the morning.
- Day 9 Sightseeing tour of World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 10 Departure from Kathmandu to home country.
Steps of Contact and Booking with us
- Browse our website.
- Select a trip.
- Send an enquiry.
- Get a reply within 24 hrs.
- Discuss Trip details.
- Final your Trip.
- Pay Deposit & Book the Trip.
- Final Payment & Enjoy your Trip.