Annapurna Circuit Trek
“One of the top 10 hiking trails in the world. It offers a spectacular vista of Mount Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu range, all the high mountains 8000 meters above sea level, along with rich culture, flora, and fauna.
- Trip Overview
- Detail Itinerary
- Price Detail
- Useful Information
- Trip Map
- Trip Gallery
- Trip Dates
- Optional Activities
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the topmost incredible trekking trails of the world. It extends in the northwestern part of Nepal. Annapurna Circuit Trek is also famous in name of Annapurna Round trekking because it circles the Annapurna massif. Annapurna I is the world’s tenth highest mountain in the world. It is 8091 meters/ 26545 feet tall above the sea level. The trail of Annapurna circuit trekking opened for foreigners in 1977 AD.
Annapurna Circuit trekking begins from Beshi Sahar. It is a small town 172 km west of Kathmandu city. From Beshi Sahar the trail goes up along the Marshyangdi River with majestic mountain views of Manaslu and Himal Chuli range. Next, the trail enters to Manang. It is the region of Tibetan migrants who called Manangis. Manang is graced with the beautiful unique landscape. After Manang, it climbs the Thorung La at the top of the valley at 5,416m. Thorang La is also considered as the longest high mountain pass in the world.
Crossing this pass it descends into the dramatic Kali Gandaki valley where it lays the world’s deepest gorge named Kali Gandaki Gorge. Muktinath, a famous temple worshiped by both Hindu and Buddhist people is just beneath after crossing Thorung La. Further, the trail traverses beautiful villages of Kagbeni, Jomsom, Marpha and comes to another great hot spring place called Tatopani.
A Hot bath at natural hot spring in Tatopani is another exciting experience of this trip. From here the route follows Ghorepani, Poonhill. Poonhill is one of the best spots for sunrise views over the Himalayas. Furthermore, Poonhill is also the popular place for the outlook of Mt. Dhaulagiri, the seventh highest mountain in the world at 8167 meters/ 26795 feet from sea level.Next, the route moves down to Nayapul passing the classic villages of Gurung and Magar along with beautiful rhododendron forest. Nayapul is the ending point of this trekking which is 43 km away from Pokhara. Then further journey continues by the drive to Pokhara followed by Kathmandu.
Next, the route moves down to Nayapul passing the classic villages of Gurung and Magar along with beautiful rhododendron forest. Nayapul is the ending point of this trekking which is 43 km away from Pokhara. Then journey continues by the drive to Pokhara afterward to Kathmandu.
To sum up, Annapurna Circuit trek is the exciting trip of diverse geography accompanying cultural variation with different flora and fauna.
Annapurna Circuit Trek- Note:
Annapurna Circuit trekking 18 days is a standard trip. However, it’s likely to be customized making it short or long. Thus, please let us know if any request you have.
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu Airport.
- Day 2 Drive to Beshi Sahar by public bus (172 km). Driving 5:30 hours.
- Day 3 Day 03: Drive to Syange and Trekking to Chamje (1560m/5118ft). Driving 2 hours. Walking 4:30 hours.
- Day 4 Trekking from Chamje to Dhararpani (1810m/5938ft). Walking 5:30 hours.
- Day 5 Trekking from Dharapani to Chame (2725m/8940ft). Walking 6 hours.
- Day 6 Trekking from Chame to Pisang (3190m/10466ft). Walking 5:30 hours.
- Day 7 Trekking from Pisang to Manang (3500m/11483ft). Walking 5 hours.
- Day 8 Rest Day in Manang for acclimatization.
- Day 9 Trekking from Manang to Yak Kharka (4090m/13418ft). Walking 5 hours.
- Day 10 Trekking from Yak kharka to Thoroung Phedi(4441m/14570ft). Walking 6 hours.
- Day 11 Trekking from Thorung Phedi to Muktinath via Thoroung-la passes (5416m/17769ft). Walking 8:30 hours.
- Day 12 Drive from Muktinath to Tatopani (1110m/3636ft). Driving 6 hours.
- Day 13 Trekking from Tatopani to Shikha ( 2020m/ 6116ft). Walking 5 hours.
- Day 14 Trekking from Shikha to Ghorepani (2834m/9298ft). Walking 4:30 hours.
- Day 15 Trekking from Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3210m/10531ft) then to Tadapani (2520m/8316ft). Walking 6:30 hours.
- Day 16 Trekking from Tadapani to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara. Walking 5 hours and drive for an hour.
- Day 17 Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Evening farewell dinner with Nepali Cultural show.
- Day 18 Final Departure.
Steps of Contact and Booking with us
- Browse our website.
- Select a trip.
- Send an enquiry.
- Get a reply within 24 hrs.
- Discuss Trip details.
- Final your Trip.
- Pay Deposit & Book the Trip.
- Final Payment & Enjoy your Trip.