Annapurna Base Camp Trek
“It’s really amazing that Annapurna Base Camp is curved by a solid wall of snow-capped peaks and it seems like mountain sanctuary. Discover this wonderful site joining Annapurna Base Camp Trekking.
- Trip Overview
- Detail Itinerary
- Price Detail
- Useful Information
- Trip Map
- Trip Gallery
- Trip Dates
- Optional Activities
Annapurna base camp trek is an extensively famous hiking tour that leads to the base camp of Mount Annapurna. It’s really amazing that Annapurna Base Camp is curved by a solid wall of snow-capped peaks and it seems like mountain sanctuary. Thus Annapurna Base Camp trek is also famous in the name of Annapurna Sanctuary trekking.
Annapurna Base Camp trekking trail passes through beautiful villages, terraced farmlands, lush hills of oak and bamboo trees, sparkling streams and glacial moraines. In spring everybody becomes more excited while trekking on this trail. Because its time of blossoming rhododendron flowers and it makes the hills colorful.
Annapurna Base Camp trekking has some long steep climbs and descends on stone steps however the trekking is not difficult. Among all base camp trekking routes of Nepal, Annapurna Base camp is the easier and quick reachable base camp trekking. It does not need any climbing and hiking experience.
Here, in our program of Annapurna Base Camp trek, we have also linked Poonhill. Poonhill is one the most popular places in Annapurna zone. Visit of Poonhill provides you to enjoy the beautiful sunrise with the view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna I. Dhaulagiri is the seventh highest mountain (8167m) and Annapurna I is the tenth highest mountain (8091m) in the world.
Annapurna Base Camp trek begins from Nayapul is reachable one hour drive from Pokhara. From here the trail follows of the Modi Khola (stream). Then it ascends to Ghorepani crossing some beautiful Magar villages through rhododendron forests. From Ghorepani, it’s hourly morning hike to Poonhill. Leaving Ghorepani you walk ahead to join with the main trail of Annapurna Base Camp at Chhomrong. Furthermore, you continue climbing to Machhapuchare Base Camp (3700m) via the places of Dobhan and Deurali. From Machhapurchare Base Camp it is only a few hours of walking distance to your dream destination.
After the visit to Annapurna Base Camp, you retrace your steps all the way down to Nayapul with night stopover at Bamboo and Jhinu Danda. Jhinu Danda has natural hot Spring where you can soothe your aching body. Finally, you ending your trekking at Nayapul. Then you drive back to Pokhara followed by to Kathmandu.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek – Note:
Annapurna Base Camp trek 14 days is a standard trip. However, it’s likely to be customized. Thus, please let us know if any request/ requirements you have.
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu Airport.
- Day 2 Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara, 200 km west of Kathmandu. Driving 7 hours.
- Day 3 Drive from Pokhara to Naya Pul. Trekking to Tikhe Dhunga (Alt.1540m/ 5005ft). Driving 1 hour. Walking 3:30 hours.
- Day 4 Trekking from Tikhe Dhunga to Ghorepani (Alt. 2860m/9295ft). Walking 5:30 hours.
- Day 5 Early morning trekking from Ghorepani to Poon Hill. Then to Tadapani (Alt. 2630m/8548ft). Walking 6 hours.
- Day 6 Trekking from Tadapani to Chhomrong (2170m/7053ft). Walking 5 hours.
- Day 7 Trekking from Chhomrong to Dobhan (2600m/8450ft). Walking 5 hrs.
- Day 8 Trekking from Dobhan to Deurali (3230m/10497ft). Walking 5 hours.
- Day 9 Trekking from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m/13422ft) via Machapuchchhre Base Camp (3700m/12025ft.). Walking 5:30 hours.
- Day 10 Trekking back from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2310m/7507ft). Walking 7 hours.
- Day 11 Trekking from Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1780m/5785ft). Walking 5 hours.
- Day 12 Trekking from Jhinu Danda to Nayapul (1070m/3477ft). Walking 6 hours. Drive from Nayapul to Pokhara. Driving 1 hour.
- Day 13 Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Evening farewell dinner with Nepali Cultural show.
- Day 14 Final Departure.
Steps of Contact and Booking with us
- Browse our website.
- Select a trip.
- Send an enquiry.
- Get a reply within 24 hrs.
- Discuss Trip details.
- Final your Trip.
- Pay Deposit & Book the Trip.
- Final Payment & Enjoy your Trip.
Full-circuit loop, 3 weeks of bliss I did the full circuit loop, starting at Besisahar and ending in Nayapul. Went without a porter/guide, started alone but met an awesome group of friends along the way! We took our time, spending a few days each at some of the bigger villages and ... Read More
Marvelous views at Annapurna Base Camp I just returned from the 12 day Annapurna Base Camp trek. I used the services of Himalayan International Trek. They organized the trip from start to finish without any hitches. Being a relatively senior citizen I found the trek tough at some places but was ... Read More