Nepal Travel Guide
Nepal is one of the most excellent travel destinations to spend holidays as there are many options for tourists to explore the holiday activities. Nepal is the paradise of culture, tradition, religion, landscape, wildlife and natural beauty, including the panoramic view of snow-capped mountains ‘Himalayas ‘, thousands of beautiful temples and monasteries. The major tourist attractions of Nepal are as below:
- The Beautiful Himalayas including Mount Everest & many snow-capped high mountains.
- Ten World Heritage Sites in Nepal.
- Lumbini, the birth place of Buddha.
- World famous Hindu and Buddhist Temples.
- Diversified Cultural mix (Home of more than 60 ethnic communities).
- The perfect destination for adventures like mountaineering, trekking, rafting, wildlife safari, bungee jumping, paragliding, zip lining and more.
- Plenty of wildlife and bird watching places.
- Worthy handicrafts and fine arts.
- Delicious variety of cuisines.
- Colorful Festivals year around.
- Friendly people.
- Smile hospitality in every corner.
- Hassel free visa and low-cost travel.
- Quality lodging, food, and transportation.
- Finally, Nepal is very safe to travel comparatively